ESSPL can perform third party security audits at the premises level and inform security laps and unfocused security threats to their clients.
Global security audits for Pakistan – evaluation of existing installations and security operations, improved methods and use of resources – personnel, systems, policies and procedures. We consider organizational implications, training needs and handbooks/procedural manuals.
We assess the existing, proposed and/or planned structure, comment on current terms and conditions and agreements. We will undertake a risk assessment and assess the effectiveness of existing measures. We then make recommendations for amended/improved or new measures, including budgetary and cost control factors. Typically this exercise will include:
• Assessment of existing, proposed or planned security requirements
• Comment on current terms and conditions and agreements
• Revision and recommendations
• Budgetary and cost control
• Cost effective use of available resources
• Business plan initiatives and formulation
• Project management programme development/control
• Inspection, conformity to specification and quality control factors
All tasks are detailed, brief defined and budgets agreed with the Client.